What do we want?
Silly, strange, scary or just plain interesting quotes overheard in Second Life®!
When do we want it?
What’s the point?
To share a good laugh or deep thought with each other. If you’re offended, ignore it. If you like it, enjoy it!
- “Overheard” means conversations you observe, whether you’re in them or not.
- Anything said in open chat or group chat. No one-on-one IMs.
- One-liners and/or dialog… anything goes in terms of length.
- Names or descriptors for the people talking (e.g “Leather-clad Tiny”, “Noob Guy”, or “Giant female dragon”
- Suggestions for subject lines
How to submit a quote
Email themafelix AT gmail DOT com with:
- The quote
- Name of the location where you heard it (with SLURL™ if you’re really awesome)
- Your SL™ name or something silly if you want to remain anonymous
- Optional: title suggestion
Guaranteed to not cause cavities
Joe Schmoe: Crikey hell! The cupcakes are people!!
Linus McGee: Lemme find my licking pose!
Overheard @ XYZ Club
by: one of the cupcakes